Directions from Toronto
- Take Gardiner Expressway West to Queen Elizabeth Way – QEW (Hamilton/Niagara) or Hwy. 401 West to Hwy. 403 to QEW
- Follow the QEW all the way around the lake.
- Once you enter Niagara Falls, follow all direction signs towards The Falls
- You will come to the intersection/traffic light of Highway and Stanley Avenue, where the highway ends.
- On trafic light make left and quick right onStamford street then first stop sign make a right.
Directions From USA (Rainbow Bridge)
- The Rainbow Bridge border after you exit from Customs, take the directions towards Highway/420 north.
- On traffic light intersection of MacDonald make a right then end of the road make a left and first stop sign make a left again.
Directions From USA ( Whirlpool Bridge, Niagara falls, New York)
- Bridge St. to Stanley Ave., Left on Stanley Ave., pass two traffic light then make left on Stamford street and E-Lodge Niagara will be on your right, approximately one block .
Directions From Northeast USA ( Peace Bridge)
- Take US 90 West towards Buffalo, New York In greater Buffalo you should then take exit #53 Sign for Exit 53 also says Bridge to Canada & US 190 North Drive approximately 8 miles and then take exit # 9 to Peace Bridge Cross Peace Bridge into Canada Take hwy Q.E.W. Toronto/Niagara (Queen Elizabeth Way) Drive approximately 18 miles to Niagara Falls Take 420 Exit On traffic light turn left on Stanley Ave and quick right on Stamford street and E-Lodge Niagara will be on your right, approximately one block .